BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Bachelor student? hihi

Assalamualaikum!!!

Day goes by and I was nearly forget to update the blog....hihihi
Ahlan wa sahlan for all Plant Biotechnology students in Nottingham and congratulations for successfully progress to our next destination, the Bachelor stage...
The first class begun on 27 September. We meet all the progress  and new students and we shared a lots of holiday stories, enjoying the first day being an undergraduate student in Nottingham University...

Actually, I was quiet worried for progressing this Plant Biotechnology for my Bachelor as I already resit a paper during my foundation..huhu,,, That's the most horrible nightmare in lives! Hate nightmares!

I know, that was my own mistakes, my own carelessness...
But alhamdulillah, He gives me the strength to delete all that nightmares and start a new leaf...and I believe, after we give efforts, everything should be return back to Him..and also, we have to trust Him...which means..tawakkal...

"Sesiapa yang bertawakkal kepadaNya, maka Dia akan mencukupkan keperluannya." (At-Talaq:3)

Then, have to move away from all the ordeal with His support and trying very hard to be near to Him...
SubhanAllah...I know He love me, but I am not sure if I could love Him as much as he deserve...
But, I believe, He will help us, whenever we pray to Him...

Firman Allah s.w.t di dalam hadith qudsi:
"Sesiapa yang mendekat denganKu sejengkal, Aku akan mendekat kepadanya sehasta. Dan sesiapa yang mendekat denganku sehasta, Aku akan mendekat kepadanya sedepa. Kemudian, sesiapa yang berjalan kepadaKu, Aku akan berlari mendatanginya."
(Hadith riwayat Ahmad)

New semester, new house, new friends...that's all the things we undergo now...
Being in a new house, outside the campus (hate that!), with a  new environment, and new friends...Living outside the campus was such a difficult phase in my life...huhu...we can't freely going out anytime we want, because its too risky! Many outsiders here and there look dangerous! we need to be careful! hihii...poyo x?
But, that's true...living in campus is easier as we could possibly go out anytime and  everywhere inside the campus...and the most exciting is..having a date with all the ducks in the pond...hehehe
And, we will have more time to do assignments in the computer lab...waAaa~
I think that's all for this time...have to go! Have a nice day!
 
Bisikan Nurani...

"Not everything a man desires he achieves. Often the winds blow in an unfavourable directions for the ships." So? be patient and return back to Him...InsyaAllah, He will always by our side =)




No comments: