BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 8, 2010

dedicated for my beloved...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

dear mom, i wish i could go back now wishing u happy mother's day!! and have a great time together..
dear akak mushuq, yang and dak masyam, hopefully we'l be a very good children to our parents.
hopefully we are not included as in this hadith regarding the signs of kiamat...

"Apabila seorang perempuan melahirkan tuannya sendiri"
(petikan hadith Jibril)

and i just want to say to you mom...

I LUV U SOO MUCH!!!
and i hve poem actually...dedicated just for you..hehe :)

Mom,
You are my breath and you are my soul,
you are my light, who enlighten my life with your warm luv and care,
yeah, i m not your baby anymore,
but i'l be your little lady, 
and i really hope, i could be like you one day,
being the best parents and best family i ever had.

Mom, 
thank you so much for your sacrificed,
your care, your luv and everything you've given to all of us,
believe me, you are the angel of me and all of my sisters and brother,
and one thing we want to say..

MOM, U ARE THE BEST!!! SARANGHAE !! 

dis is when i was in F5~ muahaha...its very horrible moment!! the exam was coming!! uhukuhuk~



hehehe,...syg mushuq, yang n dak masyam!! hehe~

owrait, before we end, juz wanna give you a poem for all women, from the book of 
'You can be the happiest woman in the world'-Aidh Abdullah

"With your beauty, you are better than the sun; with your morals, you are more sublime than the
 musk; with your modesty, you are nobler than the full moon; with your compassionate, you are 
more beneficial than the rain. So, preserve your beauty with faith,your tranquility with contentment,
 your chastity with hijab. Clothe yourself with the garments of taqwa for you are the most beautiful 
women in the world, even if your clothe is shabby."

~dedicated especially for my mom and all women~


No comments: