BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 15, 2010

ukhuwah itu....

Salam...just a short notes about my life today....
U know what, I am already 17 years old...but I cnt talk in English very well as I should ....
but today, I realize the improved...its because of the ukhuwah....
Its started when I got a task of making posters for Islamic Awareness Week...
Then, i hve to work with Asiya, a Kenya girl...its quiet difficult actually for a students like me, who very
often talk in Malay....then...i know, I need to learn these things....
Actually, I hve less confident about my speaking....then, i always make mistakes and people will feel hard talking to me in English...huhuhu....wat a bad luck !!!
Anyway, I enjoy preparing all these stuffs and hopefully I could join such activities again next year ,...insyaAllah....
hehehe....I already feeling sleepy...sori 4 all grammar mistakes!!!
Sori miss Alison, not my fault,,its my hand's fault.....muahahaahhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahaha...
ok then, see u tomorrow!!! Assalamu'alaikum!!! ^^,



here's are some cookies bake by K.manis...muahaha...its really nice!! I'll tke the recipes from her n try it at home!!!muahahaha...adiozzZ!!!gonna to sleep!!!.....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZ

No comments: