BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Busy week...but..

MashaAllah...this week was a very busy week 4 all of us...biosn stdents....huuhu...
we were busy with da presentation, math exams, and also lab report...
but ....alhamdulillah..we juz fnish our presentation and now ...we are waiting to start our research report...
hmm...not sure about da future...sometimes, I just thinking to change course...
go for a teaacher...like my eldest sis...however, I can't left ISOC here...
I dont think I am one of da important committee...but I love joining all of them...
coz there are bond actually.between all of us....but I realize, its not as strong as I am in SMKA...
a mahabbah ukhuwah...da one dat I was searching till today....but insyaAllah...i am really sure dat da Almighty will help us...insyaAllah...
huhuhu....u know, this week also killed me....coz da math exam was terrible!! I hate that! waa~

its a difficult paper....huhuhu...juz hope Allah will lead us in da right path... da path dat will assist us to get da success in dis world and also in the hereafter,.,..insyaAllah...like da sheikh in da vdeo just now said....
orait! b4 sleep, juz wanna share u some pic during presentation....actually, I feel v.embarassed during da oral ...coz of dat praise....huhuhu...I dun think I was da best presenter...
but actually, this make me stronger to face other challenges in my study life....
anyway, thanks to all my grup members!! luv working with all of u!!
Thnk u nina, safwan, n matno! see u next tyme!

Here are we....

ala...x nmpak muke..adeyhh...spec nih...kaco la...hak88...xpe la...tq dila!! amek gmbo team ktorg..hehehe

my team members....nina,sfwan n mtno

ni tyme sfwan cter psal graf...hehehe....

nina n sfwan here....

orait!! ngantok da,...mau tito...papai!!! salam...

No comments: