BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 12, 2010

BiOteCh Open Day

This is....BRC lab...hehehe...thats all plants that I and my BioTech frens will work on in the future...
InsyaAllah...hehehe



Waa~~ best kn?hehehe...wanna be a researcher too...but sometimes, I feel like I am disable to achieve that..
U wanna know why I was thinking like that?
Actually..and obviously, I am not very confident at myself....huhuhu
In addition, today's trip...(not trip la..just like a walk to BRC...)was something like a nightmare to me...
Its just because, I was not very comfortable being in the middle of other races students...
I was trying hardly to join them...but they won't....huhuhu...
I know I was freaking quiet ...not a talkative buddy...but I was trying to get into all of you...but...
maybe I was misunderstood you....
So?...just wait and see...hopefully, we could work tegether in the future, being a close classmates,
although we are different races and religions....
but..I dont think that would be happen...huhhu..anyway,
I'l try my BEST!!! YeaAhhHH!!!...(loncat smbil pkir..btoi k??)
Uumpphh...ntah la...daa~
len kali smbung lg ye..hehehe...
papai!! Salam.........

No comments: