BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Comittee members???

waaaa......
pnatnye!!!erm sbnrnye bkan bnyk keje k pe pun...
I m actually the one searching for all these works...
Finally, I m the one who is depressed about all these...
huuuh...actually its not that burden, but because I
don't know how to cope with the job, I m totally in WAHALA....
hahahaha...
WAHALA is actually means problems...(Swahedi language)
Its not an easy job if you are on of the committee of a particular club...
But one of the most important thing you must bare in mind is that
all things and works we did are for Allah...
In addition, human live in this world for TWO REASONS..
FIRST is to be a KHALIFAH of this world...(2:30)
SECOND is to be an 'ABID to THE LORD (ALLAH)...(51:56,57,58)
erm....

ntahlah....sometyme I feel really tired for all these works and the most pressured me is about the time I have to spend to finish this responsibilities,,,,
Then, I will just let the time flow easily and forget about all my studies...
I m really worried as I m sure
this may affect my result ...
In addition, I have 3 more papers to finished for this semester....
OO Allah!! Please help me...Give me a guidance....
Hope Allah will bless us!!and reward us with a great reward at the end of the day.
Lots of luv !!!

No comments: